Your journey towards
a more efficient
everyday life begins here.
About the training course
Work Smarter is our most popular training course aimed at all employees within an organisation. The training course is carried out in a workshop format where the training manager alternates between theory and practical exercises, to give the participant the greatest possible variation and to stimulate different types of learning. During the training course, all participants work using their own computers and according to their individual work situation. This means that the course instructor can help the participant with a connection to learning and thus have a direct effect on their own way of working.
- Format: Workshop
- Target audience: Everyone
- Time required: 1-2 full days
- Location: Physical/Digital
- Tools: Microsoft/Google
Purpose and goal
The purpose of the training course is for you to learn new ways of working that are adapted to our present times.
The goal is for you to become more efficient, increase productivity, free up time, reduce stress and achieve a better work-life balance!
Working methods and behavioural change
We inspire the participant to change habitual behaviours by introducing new working methods:
- Personal efficiency
- Minimise interruptions and free up time
- Smarter prioritisation in everyday work
- Sustainable planning in the short and long term
- Create a sustainable structure
- Proactive and sustainable information management
- Efficient email and task management
- Effective internal communication and joint task management
- Digital notes
- Create control to achieve a balance between work and leisure
Location and equipment
During the training session, all participants will require the following:
- Own computer and charger
- Access to the email client (Outlook/Gmail)
- All programs involved during the training installed (Microsoft/Google)
- A good internet connection for the digital training course
All our training courses can be completed both physically and remotely!
- Flexible training course environment (physical or distance)
- Individual feasibility study – completed electronically (approx. 5 min)
- Individual evaluation – completed electronically (approx. 10 min)
- 24 months support from the course instructor (counted from part 1)
- Extra coaching and follow-up of participants with stress symptoms
- Documentation – sending of compendium and technical guides
- Feedback to clients after completion of training
Quality guarantee – if you are not satisfied, you do not have to pay!