Your journey towards
a more efficient
everyday life begins here.
About the training course
Collective research on meetings in larger organisations points to two major problems: 1) there are too many of them 2) they are too unstructured. In this training, you will learn, through specific exercises, how to reduce the number of meetings, how you can free up time depending on when and where you hold your meetings and how to structure and follow up meetings you lead for maximum productivity. The content is tangible and you can practice together with other participants. You will walk away from the course with your calendar cleared of unnecessary meetings and with the knowledge of how to keep the number of meetings to a minimum and to ensure that those held are as efficient as possible. You also get a structure for how to lead and follow up the meetings that you lead yourself.
- Format: Workshop
- Target audience: Everyone
- Time required: Adapted as needed
- Location: Physical/Digital
Purpose and goal
The purpose is to create a healthy and rewarding meeting culture.
The goal is to create efficient and impressive meetings together.
- Guidelines on meeting structure
- Different forms of meetings (pros and cons)
- Purpose, goals and agenda for the meeting
- Lead meetings (different roles in meetings)
- Technology as leverage in meetings
- Prioritisation – When do you need to have a meeting?
- How can I make the meeting a good one?
- Specific tools for the planning, preparation, implementation of meetings as well as follow-up work
- Practical work with knowledge (exercises)
Location and equipment
During the training session, all participants will require the following:
- Own computer and charger
- Access to the email client
- All programs involved during the training installed
- A good internet connection for the digital training course
All our training courses can be completed both physically and remotely!
- Flexible training course environment (physical or distance)
- Individual feasibility study – completed electronically (approx. 5 min)
- Individual evaluation – completed electronically (approx. 10 min)
- Documentation – sending of compendium and technical guides
- 24 months support from the course instructor
Quality guarantee – if you are not satisfied, you do not have to pay!